Post Office Gram Suraksha scheme 2024
Gram Suraksha scheme 2024: Keeping in view the rural population of India, the post office comes up with different types of schemes from time to time. Similarly, Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana has been started by the Indian Postal Department. Which is a savings plan. Through this scheme, you can invest Rs 50 every day and get a lump sum amount of Rs 35 lakh after a certain period. Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana is one of the schemes giving good returns.
If you want to get better returns by making safe investments. So, Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana will be a great option for you. Because through this scheme a good return can be obtained without taking any risk. Today we will provide you information related to Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana through this article. Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana is a very popular savings scheme launched by the Indian Postal Department. Any citizen between 19 years to 59 years can invest under the Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana.
Under this scheme you can get a good return by investing only Rs 50 every day. At the rate of Rs 50 every day, you will have to invest Rs 1500 every month. In Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, you will get Rs 35 lakh as return after a certain period. The insured person will get a benefit of a reasonable amount i.e. Rs 35 lakh along with a bonus on attaining the age of 80 years through this scheme.
If the insured dies due to any reason, all the invested money is given to the nominee. Under the Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, you can invest a minimum of Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh. You will get the benefit of higher returns in this scheme compared to other schemes.
Post Office Gram Suraksha scheme 2024 Overview
Name of the scheme
Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana
Citizens of rural areas of the country
To encourage citizens of rural areas to save.
Benefits Of Post Office Gram Suraksha scheme 2024
- Any citizen between the age of 19 to 55 years can invest under Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the instalment can be paid on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis as per your wish.
- Through Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, the investor gets the benefit of higher returns.
- Investors can invest Rs 10,000 to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh under this scheme.
- If a citizen invests Rs 10 lakh in this scheme at the age of 19 years, then he will have to pay a premium amount of Rs 1515 every month till the age of 55 years.
- If a citizen invests under this scheme at the age of 58 years, then he will have to invest Rs 1463 per month.
- Till the age of 60 years, a premium of Rs 1411 will have to be paid every month.
- Under this scheme, if invested for 55 years, an amount of Rs 31.60 lakh will be received on completion of the maturity period.
- Under this scheme, if the insured person invests for 58 years, an amount of Rs 33.40 lakh is provided on completion of the maturity period.
- By investing in the scheme till the age of 60 years, the investor gets an amount of Rs 34.40 lakh at the end of the maturity period.
- All the money is returned to the investor once he attains the age of 80 years.
- If due to any reason the investor dies, the entire amount deposited by the investor is given to his family.
- Under this scheme, surrender can also be done after 3 years. But if surrender is done after 3 years, then in such a situation the investor will not get any kind of benefit. Under the Post Office Security Scheme, the premium amount can be paid by the investor every month for 3 months or half yearly or even annually.
- Investors get a grace period of 30 days to pay the premium in this scheme.
Eligibility criteria Of Gram Suraksha scheme
To avail the benefits of Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
The minimum age of the applicant should be 19 years and maximum age should be 55 years.
All categories of citizens will be eligible for this scheme.
required Documents Of Post Office Gram Suraksha scheme 2024
Bank account statement
passport size photo
How to apply For Gram Suraksha scheme
- To apply under Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, first of all you have to go to your nearest post office.
- After going to the post office, you will have to get the application form related to Gram Suraksha Yojana from there.
- After receiving the application form, you will have to carefully enter all the necessary information asked in the form.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the concerned post office.
- You will be given a receipt upon submission of the application form. Which you will have to keep safe with you for future.
- In this way you can successfully apply for Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana.
- What is gram Suraksha yojana in post office?
The Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana is a whole life assurance policy which provides insurance coverage throughout the life of the policyholder. On the death of the policyholder within the policy term, the nominees of the policy claim the death benefit amount.
- What is the maximum sum assured amount of the gram Suraksha policy?
The minimum sum assured under this scheme is Rs 10,000, while the maximum sum assured is Rs 10 lakh. As long as the date of conversion does not fall within one year of the date of premium cessation or maturity, the plan can be converted into an Endowment Assurance Policy if the policyholder is up to 59 years of age.
- What is the purpose of Gram Swasthya Yojana?
To amend regional unavailability of affordable and reliable tertiary healthcare services. To augment quality medical education facilities in India, especially in the states with inadequate services.