PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024
In our country, the Central Government runs many types of schemes from time to time for the poor and lower-class citizens. PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024 One of those schemes is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. In which Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started on 25 June 2015 to provide permanent houses to the families living below the poverty line, forced labor and living in kutcha houses.
The aim of this scheme is to provide permanent houses to all the families. Complete information about PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024 is given below in today’s article. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Central Government is running a welfare scheme for the construction of permanent houses for the poor families of the country. PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024 Through this, the target has been set to provide pucca houses to the poor citizens living in kutcha houses by the year 2024.
A total target of 2.95 crore pucca houses has been set so far under PMAY. In which 118.9 lakh houses have been approved under the scheme for urban areas. Till now, 75.51 lakh houses have been completed under PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024. An assistance of Rs 147916 crore has been released by the Central Government. With the help of this amount, the last date for constructing a house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is till 31 December 2024.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Beneficiary Categories EWS, LIG, MIG-I, MIG-2
Last date to fill
PMAY online form for EWS and LIG March 31, 2022
Types of PMAY
- The applicant citizen must be a native of India.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The person applying should not already have a permanent house.
- The man or woman who will be the applicant should not have any property in his name or in the name of any member of his family.
- Before this, it is mandatory for the applicant to have availed the benefit of PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024 in any way.
- The applicant should have all the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2023-24.
- It is mandatory to have an income certificate stating that the person or woman applying is living below the poverty line.
- Only one person in the family can avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, separate amounts will be made available to rural areas and urban areas through DBT.
applicant’s Aadhar card
Voter ID Card
mobile number linked to Aadhaar
bank account passbook
passport size photo
- PM Awas Yojana has been started under the leadership of the Prime Minister to provide permanent houses to the poor citizens of the country. This scheme was started by the Prime Minister in the year 2015, after which some updates were made in this scheme after 3 years. In which the housing scheme was divided into two parts.
- In the Pradhan Mantri Urban Housing Scheme, a ready-made house is available and, in the Pradhan Mantri, Rural Housing Scheme, money is given to build a house. If you are a resident of city or rural area then you can apply for pm awas yojana 2023. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural and Urban, men or women who live in rural areas (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List) will be provided Rs120,000. An amount of up to Rs 1,30,000 is provided by the government to the people who live in hilly areas or urban areas.
How to apply
- First of all, you applicant will have to visit the official website of PM Awas. Whose direct link is given in the table below.
- After that you will reach the dashboard of the website.
- Then you will see the option to apply online for PM Awas Yojana on the home page of the website.
- Click on that option and click on the link of PM Awas Yojana.
- After that you will reach the new page where you will have to provide your mobile number and email ID for verification and registration.
- Once you complete the registration, fill the PM Awas Yojana Application Form 2024 by providing personal details and property details
- After giving the information, you will have to upload all the documents on the website.
- After that you can submit your application by clicking on the submit button below.
- Has PMAY been extended till 2024?
PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) has been extended till 31 December 2024. The total target of pucca houses has also been revised to 2.95 crore houses.
- When will the PM housing money come in 2024?
After applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it takes 6 months or up to 1 year.
- How to register on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and fill the required details. PM Awas Yojana New Registration 2024 Enter your credentials like Aadhaar card number and click on ‘Search’ button to find the beneficiary’s name.