Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2023-24
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana: For all those girl students who are residents of Uttar Pradesh and have passed 12th, the state government has launched a new scheme under which you will be provided full financial assistance of Rs30,000 and you all can take advantage of this scheme. So that you can get the full benefit of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, we will tell you in detail about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana in this article.
In this article, we will not only tell you in detail about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana but we will also tell you in detail about the benefits including benefits received under this scheme so that you can apply for this scheme without any problem. And can avail the benefits of this scheme We would like to warmly welcome all the meritorious girl students of Uttar Pradesh and with the help of this article, want to tell you in detail about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana so that you can get the full benefit of this scheme.
In this article, we will not only tell you in detail about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana but we will also tell you about the complete application process so that you can apply for this scheme without any problem and get the benefits of this scheme. ensure our social and economic development
Name of the State
Name of the Article
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Type of Article
Who Can Apply?
All 12th Pass Girl Students of UP Can Apply
- All 12th pass girl students of Uttar Pradesh state will be provided the benefit of this scheme,
- We would like to tell you that under Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, a beneficiary amount of Rs 30,000 will be provided to each selected beneficiary girl.
- With the help of this scheme, you will be provided financial assistance for higher education.
- By getting higher education, we can ensure our continuous and all-round development and
- Finally, you can build your bright future
Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2023-24-Eligibility criteria
Only girl child can apply under the scheme,
All applicant girls must be natives of the state of Uttar Pradesh,
The annual family income should be less than Rs 48,000 and
All girls should be at least 12th pass
To apply under this scheme, to fill the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana form, you will have to complete some documents which are as follows –
Aadhaar card of the applicant student,
bank account passbook,
12th class certificate,
current mobile number and
passport size photograph
Finally, in this way we told you in detail about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana so that you can apply in this scheme and get a job.
How to apply
To apply for this scheme, you will have to follow these steps, which are as follows –
- To apply for Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, first of all you have to go to the Social Welfare Department,
- After coming here, you will have to get the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana up application form,
- Now you have to fill this application form carefully,
- All the required documents will have to be self-attested and attached with the application form.
- Finally, you have to submit the application form along with all the documents to the same department and get its receipt.
- What is Kanya Dhan Yojana?
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana aims to provide financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to the girl students of the state to pursue higher education. There are many poor families in the state. Those who are unable to provide education to their children due to financial constraints.
- What is Vidya Dhan Yojana?
Benefits and features of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana: Girls’ education is being promoted by the Uttar Pradesh government through this scheme. So that girls can also get higher education. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs30000 will be provided by the government to all the girl students passing class 12th of the state.