Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024: All you parents of Uttar Pradesh state who want to build a bright future for your daughters, we will tell you in detail about Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024 with the help of this article, which you should read carefully. You will have to read it so that you can get complete information about it. Here we want to tell you that on doing Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration, you are provided a total financial assistance of Rs 15,000 at different levels so that your daughter can get quality upbringing and education.
In this article, we would like to heartily welcome all you parents of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana to secure the future of their daughters and that is why we will tell you about Kanya Sumangala in detail in this article. We will tell you about Yojana 2024 for which you will have to read this article carefully. Let us tell you that, to do Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration, you will have to adopt the online process, about which we will tell you the complete point by point information and process so that all of you can apply for this scheme without any problem.
Name of the Yojana
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024
Name of the Article
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration
Type of Article
Subject of the Article
Information about Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Rs 15,000 Rs
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility
Mentioned In the Article.
What documents are required in Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Mentioned In the Article
Mode of Application
Aadhar Card Is Mandatory of Father, Mother and Beneficiary From
10th October, 2023
- The beneficiary’s family should be resident of Uttar Pradesh and should have permanent residence certificate, in which ration card/Aadhar card/voter identity card/electricity/telephone bill will be valid.
- The family annual income of the beneficiary should be maximum Rs. 3.00 lakh.
- Only a maximum of two girls from a family will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
- There should be a maximum of two children in the family.
- If a woman has twins from the second birth, then the benefit will also be admissible to the girl child as the third child. If a woman has a girl child from her first delivery and only two twin girls from her second delivery, then only in such a situation will the benefit be admissible to all three girl children.
- If a family has adopted an orphan girl, then a maximum of two girls, including the biological children of the family and legally adopted children, will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- First class: Rs 2000 lump sum on birth of a girl child
- Second class: Rs 1000 lump sum after complete vaccination of the girl child up to one year.
- Third class: Rs 2000 lump sum after the girl’s admission in class first.
- Fourth class: Rs 2000 lump sum after the girl’s admission in class six.
- Fifth Category: Rs 3000 lump sum after the girl’s admission in class nine.
- Sixth Category: Girls who have passed class 10th/12th and have taken admission in graduation degree or at least two-year diploma course. Rs 5000 lump sum
How to apply
- To do Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2024, first of all you have to visit the home page of its official website.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of Citizen Service Portal (Apply Here) in the Quick Contact section, on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will get some guidelines which you will have to read carefully and give your approval and after this you will get the option of submit on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, its new registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this new registration form carefully and
- Finally, you have to click on the submit option after which you will receive your login ID and password which you have to keep safe.
How to login
- After making new registration on the portal, you will have to login to the portal,
- After logging into the portal, the application form will open in front of you which you will have to fill carefully.
- All the required documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After this you will have to click on the submit option after which you will get a receipt which you will have to keep safe.
- How much money will you get under Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given in 6 phases. Newborn girls born on or after 01/04/2019 will be benefited with a lump sum amount of Rs2000.00.
- Who can fill Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
The family annual income of the beneficiary should be maximum Rs. 3.00 lakh. Only a maximum of two girls from a family will be able to get the benefit of the scheme. Size of the beneficiary’s family – There should be a maximum of two children in the family. If a woman has twins from the second birth, then the benefit will also be admissible to the girl child as the third child.