Atal pension yojana 2024
If you are also a worker working in the organized sector and want to get a pension of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 per month after the age of 60, then we have come up with a tremendous insurance scheme for you, named Atal Pension Yojana 2024 and its We will provide you complete information in this article, for which you will have to read this article carefully. Let us tell you that, in this article, we will not only tell you about Atal Pension Yojana 2024 but we will also tell you about the entire online application process so that you can easily apply online for this insurance scheme and get its benefits.
By doing this we can ensure our continuous and all-round development. All those youth and workers who want to invest in Atal Pension Yojana 2024 will have to apply by adopting the Atal pension yojana online apply process because the online application process under this pension scheme has not been started yet and that is why. In this article, we will provide you complete detailed information about applying offline and at the end of the article, we will provide you quick links so that you can easily get similar beneficial articles and benefit from them.
Atal pension yojana 2024-Overview
Name of the scheme?
Atal Pension Scheme 2024
When was the scheme implemented
Issued by the Government of India on June 1, 2015.
What is the aim of the scheme
To ensure continuous and all-round development of all workers in the unorganized sector.
What is the benefit of the scheme?
All workers will be provided monthly pension between Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 after they attain the age of 60 years.
What will be the premium amount?
The premium amount has been fixed from Rs 200 to Rs 1,400
- Atal pension yojana scheme has been launched for all the unorganized 7K workers of the country.
- Under this scheme, socio-economic development of all the workers working in the unorganized sectors of the country will be done.
- Adequate resources for safety and development will be provided to them at workplaces.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, all the workers will have to compulsorily pay the instalments for only 20 years, after which when they complete 60 years of age, they will be provided pension in the prescribed amount.
- At the same time, let us tell you that under Atal Pension Yojana, all the beneficiary workers will be provided exemption from income tax under Income Tax Act 1960, Article 80 CCD.
- The biggest feature of this scheme is that whatever amount is deposited by the worker as instalment as per his capacity, the same amount will be deposited by the Government of India on its behalf and he will get the benefit in the form of pension.
- Overall, we can say that under Atal Pension Yojana 2024, pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 can be provided to all the beneficiary workers after the age of 60 years, which will lead to their social and economic development and their bright future. the future will be built
- All applicants for opening an insurance account under the Atal pension yojana scheme must be natives of India.
- Applicant must be a worker in the unorganized sector.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years,
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked to his Aadhar card.
- All applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scheme
Aadhaar card of the applicant,
Basic address proof,
Age certificate of the applicant,
bank account passbook,
mobile number and
passport size photo
How to Apply offline
- In Atal Pension Yojana 2024, before applying offline, all our applicants will have to go to the bank in which they have a bank account.
- After this, from there you will have to get the application form of Atal Pension Yojana.
- Now you have to fill this application form correctly,
- All the required documents have to be attached with it carefully and
- Finally, you have to take your application form to the same bank and submit your application form and get a receipt for it.
How to Apply Online
- To apply online for Tal Pension Yojana 2024, first of all you have to visit the home page of its official website.
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of Atal Pension Yojana on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, a pop-up will open in front of you.
- Now here you will get the option of APY REGISTRATION on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this registration form carefully,
- All the required documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After this you will have to do E KYC and pay the premium amount.
- Finally, you will have to click on the submit option after which you will get the slip of your registration which you will have to print and keep safe.
- What happens after death in Atal Pension Yojana?
The same amount of monthly pension is payable to the spouse (default nominee) on the death of the subscriber. On the death of both the enrolled subscriber and the spouse, the accumulated pension wealth will be eligible for withdrawal up to the age of 60 years.
- How do I get 30000 pension per month?
To ensure monthly income, you can invest in ULIP and opt for Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP). You can invest between Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 every month for a total tenure of 20 years and premium payment tenure of 10 years to earn a monthly pension of around Rs 30,000.