Balrampur Recruitment-Online Form
The Balrampur District Recruitment 2024 beckons aspiring candidates with an opportunity to join the Government Industrial Training Institute Rajpur as Guest Lecturers. The notification, released recently, details the opening for 11 positions, and interested individuals can submit their applications until 8th February 2024. The recruitment caters to individuals with diverse educational backgrounds, encompassing 11th Grade, National Trade Certificate, National Apprenticeship Certificate, Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering, PGDCA, BCA, or MCA qualifications.
To apply for the Balrampur District Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2024, candidates must adhere to the offline application mode. Aspirants are advised to carefully fill out the application and submit it to the designated address at Government Industrial Training Institute Rajpur (ST), Village-Karji, Near NH-343, V.K.+ Police Station + Tehsil-Rajpur, District-Balrampur-Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh), Pincode-497118. Interested candidates want to apply for the vacancies They can apply offline before the last date by visiting the official website.
Before applying, all the interested candidates should clarify the important information related to this ITI Balrampur recruitment like educational qualification, salary, age limit, selection process, etc. This will easily help them in getting information about these vacancies. Can be applied for. We built this page to regularly update the recently announced all latest Guest Teacher Job openings in Balrampur so, the candidates can apply for their dream jobs with a single click.
Government Industrial Training Institute Rajpur
No. of Posts
Application Starting Date
Application Closing Date
8th February 2024
Mode of Application
Balrampur District, Chhattisgarh
Merit list, and Skill test
Vacancy detail Of Balrampur Recruitment 2024
Name of the Post
Number of Posts
- The Educational Qualifications for the candidates are 11th Grade, National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate/ Degree in Engineering/ Diploma in Engineering/ PGDCA/ BCA/ MCA from any recognized university or institution.
- Note: For more detailed information about the educational qualifications, check the official notification.
Salary detail Of Balrampur Recruitment 2024
- If we talk about salary, then the one who is successfully selected for ITI Balrampur vacancies after applying can be provided a salary of Rs15000 to Rs26000 per month by the department at the initial level itself
Selection process Of Balrampur Recruitment 2024
- The Selection of the candidates is based on the merit list, and skill test.
Application fee For Balrampur Recruitment 2024
- The Application Fee for the candidates is Rs. 50/-.
How to Apply
To apply, read the pdf notification given below carefully.
- After that, visit the website of the department “Industrial Training Institute Rajpur, District- Balrampur-Ramanujganj Chhattisgarh” h ttps://balrampur.gov.in/
- Download the application form from there
- After that fill out the application form carefully and attach all the necessary documents.
- After that write the address of the department on the application form
- Department Address: Industrial Training Institute Rajpur (SC), Village Post – Karji, Near NH-343, Police Station Tehsil – Rajpur, District – Balrampur-Ramanujganj (Chhattisgarh) Pin Code – 497118
- Send the application form through speed post or any registered post before the last date.
- Thus, you can apply for ITI Balrampur Vacancies.
- What are the eligibility criteria for Balrampur District Recruitment 2024?
The eligibility criteria include educational qualifications such as 11th Grade, National Trade Certificate, National Apprenticeship Certificate, Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering, PGDCA, BCA, or MCA. For detailed information, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification.
- How many vacancies are available for the Guest Lecturer position in Balrampur District Recruitment 2024?
There are a total of 11 vacancies for the Guest Lecturer position in the Balrampur District Recruitment 2024.
- What is the selection process for Balrampur District Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2024?
The selection process involves the assessment of candidates through a merit list and a skill test.
- What is the application fee for Balrampur District Recruitment 2024?
The application fee for candidates applying for Balrampur District Recruitment is Rs. 50/-. Aspiring applicants should take note of this fee while preparing their applications.
- What should be the age of the candidate?
To apply for ITI Balrampur posts, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be _ years.
- What is the last date of application?
08 February 2024 is the last date of application for these posts.