Abua Awas Yojana 2024
Hello friends, I welcome you all in this article as I tell you that various types of schemes are being run by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren for the welfare of different sections of the people of the state and recently, on the auspicious occasion of 77th Independence Day, a new scheme has been started by Chief Minister Hemant Soren to provide housing facilities to all the families of the state. The name of this scheme is Abua Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, three-room houses will be provided to the poor needy families of the state.
So that all the citizens of the state can get a permanent house and live their life without any problem. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme started by the Jharkhand government and you are also a resident of Jharkhand. So, you will have to read this article till the end because today we are going to give you complete information about Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana in detail through this article and read this article till the end so that you can get the benefits. Could.
The target of Abua Housing Scheme of Jharkhand has been set by the district administration. The target of the schemes has been made available to the appropriate blocks by Abu Imran. Under this scheme, houses are provided to the poor families who are individuals whose economic condition is poor, in the current financial year 2023. The work of 31228 housing schemes of the district is to be stopped A target has been set to construct at least 7820 houses this year, 13690 in the coming year 2024-25 and 9778 in 2025-26.
Hunter Ganj has been given the maximum target of 5910 houses in these three financial years. The lowest target of 1046 houses have been set for Kundra block.24 to 2025-26, on which Rs 16320 crore will be spent by the government.
Name of the scheme
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana
Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji
poor families of the state
To build houses for poor families to live in.
Rs 15,000 crore
Name of the scheme
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana
- Abua Housing Scheme has been launched and announced by Chief Minister Hemant Soren in the Independence Day celebrations.
- The benefit of Abua Awas Yojana will be given to the poor families of Jharkhand state.
- Under this scheme, permanent houses will be provided to all the needy families to live in.
- Under the Abua Awas Yojana, a house with three cameras will be prepared and given to all the eligible beneficiaries.
- A budget of Rs 15,000 has been set by the Jharkhand government for the implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme will be completed by the Jharkhand government within the next 2 years.
- That means, all citizens will be given benefits under this scheme within 2 years.
- Abua Awas Yojana will be operated in the entire state so that the beneficiaries can get the benefits of this scheme.
- People of all castes and classes will get the benefits of this scheme without any discrimination.
- The applicant must first be a temporary resident of Jharkhand state.
- Only needy poor citizens who do not have any house available to live will be considered eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Those who have taken the benefit of PM Awas Yojana will no longer be given the benefit of Abua Awas Yojana.
passport size photo
Bank account statement
How to Apply
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Click on Awaassoft option on the home page and click on Report option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, click on the option of Beneficiary Details for Verification.
- Now another new page will appear in front of you.
- In this, select the name of your state, district, block and village.
- Now select Abua Awas Yojana list in the scheme and click on Submit option.
- Now Abbu Awaaz List 2023 will appear in front of you.
- You can check your name in the list.
- What is Abua Housing Scheme?
Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji announced the launch of Abua Awas Yojana in the Independence Day celebrations. The benefit of Abua Awas Yojana will be provided to the poor families of Jharkhand state. Through this scheme, permanent houses will be arranged for all needy families to live in.
- What is the objective of Abua Housing Scheme?
The objective of Abua Awas Yojana is to help the poor families of the state who do not have their own house to live. Jharkhand Abua Awas 2024 Those people have to be provided with a permanent house of 3 rooms.
- Who announced the launch of Abua Awas Yojana?
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren, while hoisting the tricolour on August 15, 2023, has announced the launch of Abua Awas Yojana. Under this scheme, all the poor families in the state will be given a permanent house with three cameras.